Thursday 29 March 2012

GOKU RAKU Ramen

Is Thursday! Boyfie and I went to Penang Island this morning to fetch sister who just came back from Australia. We were stuck in the middle of the bridge for like 1 hour due to heavy congestion. 
After picking up my sister, we decided to go Gurney Plaza for a walk and use up my RM200 Book Voucher in MPH. 

It's Lunch Time! We headed to Gurney Paragon to hunt for food. Ah-Ha, I saw GOKU RAKU RAMEN which was recommended by a couple of friends. They said is nice and don't miss out.... 


The Raman Restaurant
Le Menu



 

Ultimate Tonkotsu (L) RM21.90
Miso Tonk (S) RM14.90
Gyoza (Dumpling 6pcs) RM7.90
Honey Lemon RM4.90
Slurppp~ One word to describe the broth "ACCELLENTE".

I really enjoyed it. Yumms ! When I slurped the broth till the end, and I was like "Awww, can I have more broth " It tasted delicious!! 

Well, below is the location and contact numbers. Check it out!


Location : Goku Raku Ramen Gurney Paragon. (Oh ya, by the way Gurney Paragon is NEW and it is located right beside Gurney plaza)
Tel : +604-226 0961
Website : www.gokuraku-ramen.com

     
                                                                     Thaat's all for now!! Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment